Friday, July 18, 2014

Aladdin M!X, critiques, and an awesome blog post

Last week, I guest-posted on the Aladdin M!X author blog with 5 tips for kids who want to do a creative project with a friend. I had so much fun writing this, and drew most of it from my experience writing RSVP with Jen Malone.

Today I critiqued a query and a first page for two Pitch Wars hopefuls on Brenda Drake's blog.

Also, I ran into this blog post from Authoress, talking about the dreaded, "What books do you have out?" question and how writing is not a hobby. I LOVE this post -- it's so spot-on.


1 comment:

  1. I read the Authoress post today too, and yup, very spot on! And it was neat opening the Pitch Wars post in my inbox today and being like- Hey! I know that face. =) (I was at the SCBWI cp meeting back in June @ Zionsville)

    ReplyDelete