Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Reader Appreciation Award

The awesome Tamara gave me the Reader Appreciation Award.  (You should visit her blog - she's a friendly, talented writer.) I'd love to pass it on, but since my blog is pretty new, I have no actual followers! (I know people read it, because I get hits...but if you follow me, I won't feel so lonesome;)

Anyway, I still want to play along, so here goes the 7 things you don't know about me:

1) When I was about 12 or 13, I wrote a "book" (it was 35 handwritten notebook pages) entitled The Ghost In the Attic.  It was not about a ghost in the attic. Go figure.

2) My ancestors were among the founding families of Salisbury, Massachusetts.

3) I am addicted to the following foods, in no particular order: brie, Runts candy, these fried cheese things with mint chutney from my local Indian restaurant, dark chocolate, this peanut butter and chocolate ice cream Husband and I call "peanut butter crack", Pringles Cheese 'Ums (I can't ever remember the new name for them), pesto, and pad thai.

4) I'm two days older than Heath Ledger (RIP).

5) I'm generally not a fan of sci-fi, but I love (LOVE!) Firefly

6) I minored in French. Just don't ask me to say anything that isn't in present tense.

7) I know all the words to Rent and Les Miserables.

No comments:

Post a Comment